Travel Online Technical Support
CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with a current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
We are looking to add to our Travel Online Group. This position will maintain customer relationship by responding to inquiries and documenting actions. Works very closely with the Online group. Does not require any IT experience as it is mostly responding to customer inquiries about our online (Concur, Get There, etc) clients. This is a virtual position. Must have experience in the Corporate Travel Industry and has to be able to work Monday through Friday 12pm-9pm EST.
Job duties include:
- Prepares for Online customer inquiries by studying products, services and customer service processes.
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry, reviewing previous inquiries and responses, gathering and researching information, assembling and forwarding information, verifying customers understanding of information and answer.
- Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customer service log.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; and maintaining personal networks.
- Conducts online booking tool end user training
- Conducts post-training surveys
- Escalation of inquiries to Online Implementation Services as applicable
- Monitors inquiries and new account profiles for trends, process improvement, implement change
- Other duties as assigned
- Key performance indicators:
- Meeting deadlines/Dependability
- Project Quality
- Problem Solving
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Product Knowledge,
- Must know Sabre
- Data Entry Skills
- Organization and Analyzing Information
- Managing processes,
- Customer Focus, Multi-tasking, Excel,
- Must have knowledge of Sabre, Concur, DEEM, GetThere, Certify
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
- Numerous paid holidays.