We are looking for hardworking and reliable people who want to be a part of the team we have built at Rumbling Bald Resort. We aim to provide a fun and enjoyable work environment for all of our Associates. This is a seasonal position scheduled to work up to 40 hours per week over a six-month period. Qualified candidates must be available to work 8:30 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays, weekends and holidays, as needed.
Essential Job Duties:
- Make resort reservations and market resort activities and amenities by offering packages and specialty services.
- Review all reservations for accuracy and completeness.
- Accept daily advanced deposits on reservations.
- Answer all inquiries about the Resort.
- Ensure the reservation process guides the guests in a knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Answer calls professionally and promptly, returning phone calls in a timely manner and communicating to guests with correct information by phone, email, and mail.
- Successfully utilize the resort’s reservation systems for rooms and tee times, as well as other systems necessary to book resort amenities.
- Make and confirm tee times for guests and groups.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly checklists.
- Update and ensure the accuracy of forecasting reports and tracking reports.
- Provide support to the front desk, ensure open communication with front desk staff, and cover front desk as needed or scheduled.
Other Job Duties:
- Perform other job functions as necessary to ensure property and company goals and guest expectations are exceeded.
Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledgeable and experienced in converting calls into bookings.
- Exemplary customer service skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management/organizational, planning, scheduling, and problem-solving/decision-making skills.
- Proficient computer skills, to include knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Able to learn and assimilate specialized resort software programs.
- Ability to lead by example and foster a teamwork environment.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years in a related position.
- High school or equivalent, 2 years college preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and speak with others using clear and professional language. Must be able to endure long periods of sitting or standing. Will be occasionally required to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20 pounds without assistance. Must also be able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Rumbling Bald Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled