JOB TITLE: INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: 19772 Pauling, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of power testing instruments and systems including programmable AC Power Source and DC Power Supplies, AC loads and DC Electronic Loads, Digital Power Meters and Automated Testing Systems for applications in LED Lighting, Led Drivers, Aerospace, Defense, Military, Automotive, Medical, Battery, Solar, Marine, and Regulatory Testing.
Applicant must have identifiable characteristics that complement the company’s core values: Customer Focus, Efficiency, Integrity, Accountability, Collaboration, and Passion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Inside Sales Representatives are required to develop sales opportunities from daily emails/leads from website by researching and identifying potential accounts:
• Prepare quotations and assisting customers with inside sales support and services.
• Support Regional Sales Manager(s) with outside quote requests, freight quotes, entering new companies, contact information, product information, inventory lead time, creating sales reports, scheduling Outlook Meetings, scheduling conference calls, follow ups and filing emails.
• Refresh job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participate in educational opportunities and continue developing product knowledge.
• College degree, a plus
• Prior sales experience necessary
• Electrical Test Instrumentation background a plus
• Sage CRM experience, a plus
• Strong written communications, MS Office, C RM, Excel and PC skills
• Must be able to speak and communicate verbally with co-workers, customers, vendors, etc
• Must be organized and detail oriented
This is a non-supervisory position.
General office skills and dexterity are required. Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
CHROMA SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled