Aloft Round Rock
2951 Jazz Street
Round Rock, TX 78664
Our Maintenance Technician/GCPM associates are responsible for the overall maintenance of our guest rooms and public areas. More specifically, they are responsible for maintaining and deep cleaning all of our guest rooms and public areas quarterly to provide the very best quality product for our guests.
Essential Job functions:
- Deep cleaning guest rooms including moving furniture to clean underneath and behind furniture and fixtures. Vacuuming, cleaning walls, grout, and shampooing carpet.
- Touching up paint and repairing wall damage as necessary.
- Removing and re-caulking bathrooms and kitchenettes
- Inspecting all components of a guest room to ensure everything including lighting, appliances, outlets, are in working order for our guests
- Must have the ability to complete light maintenance in our guest rooms
- Cleaning and performing preventative maintenance on HVAC units, appliances and plumbing fixtures as necessary
- Rotate mattresses without assistance
- Manage time effectively and work productively with limited supervision
- Additional duties as assigned by the leadership team
We are a team environment and we all help each other to accomplish the goals of the hotel. We provide excellent training and a comprehensive benefits package.
What we offer
In addition to your wage/salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits program to our full-time employees that include:
- Employer-Sponsored Medical Benefits (Employer pays 3/4 of the Health Plan Costs)
- $20,000 Employer Paid Life Insurance Benefit at no cost
- Discount room rates for Employees at Marriott Hotels Worldwide
- Employee Referral and Bonus Program
Must pass a background check and drug screen.
Hospitality Resource Group LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled