Responsible for providing
quality transactions and efficiency to customers who prefer personal
interaction with the Bank. Also
responsible for proactively recognizing additional financial needs of customers
and referring them to other Bank staff as applicable.
Essential Duties and
· Ensure accurate and timely processing of basic teller
transactions such as accepting deposits and loan payments, verifying cash and
endorsements, cashing checks within approval limit or obtaining authorization
as needed, issuing official checks, taking large commercial deposits, cash
· Balance daily work in accordance with established Bank
policies and procedures.
· Handle proportionate volume of work based on banking
office demands to include WebCapture.
· Resolve customer issues and problems in a professional
manner or refer to appropriate staff to guarantee customer satisfaction and
· Support team sales process by identifying and acting
upon customer needs or by making the appropriate referral. Participate in team and individual sales
· Follow bank policies and procedures, security
guidelines, and comply with all federal, state and local regulations.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Cash handling experience preferred.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrate willingness and desire to interact in a
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
· Adaptability to change, including cross-training for
Customer Service Representative and Teller Supervisor functions.
· Ability to compute basic to moderately complex math
· Basic problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to
interpret and follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form.
· Proficiency in using personal computers and office
products (e.g., Word, Excel).
· Bi-lingual in Spanish (a plus)