Aberdeen Place Hospice, Inc. is seeking a full-time Front Office Coordinator to join our outstanding team! This position reports to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for all front office duties. We offer an outstanding work environment, medical, dental, 401(k) plan and other benefits. This is an entry-level position with a great career growth potential!
The position is responsible for front office coordination and duties such as overall office communication, vendor coordination, supply coordination and assisting external sources with their inquiries.
- Assists patients, their families and referral sources when they call into the office
- Maintain all employee and vendor files as needed.
- Assists in employee scheduling
- Coordinate and communicate with vendors
- Screen and route incoming telephone calls to appropriate personnel
- Coordinate meetings and appointments for office as required.
- Process employment applications and assist in other employment activities
- Coordinate marketing activities and prepare/manage marketing collateral
- Assist with C.N.A. schedule and meetings
- Assist with entering patient data in EMR
- Assist with payor sources in EMR
- Ensure the inventory of clinical forms is well-maintained
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining office supplies, forms, and equipment.
- Assists in the coordination and ordering of clinical supplies
- Open and close office
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of two (2) years related experience in a business office environment with at least one (1) year in hospice, home care, home health or other medical offices administrative work
- Strong administrative, organizational and computer skills (Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience in a medical office setting including correspondence with patients, their families and support staff (hospital, doctor, referral source, community, etc.) is preferred
- Must be reliable and pro-active. Strong critical thinking skills. Ability to excel in a very fast paced and diverse work environment
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent people and communication skills, as well as a positive professional, business image