Imagine a world full of flavor and packed with goodness! This is our envisioned future, and we are working every day to make this world a reality. Bai Brands is the leading innovator in the beverage landscape with a line of drinks that are flavorful, low calorie, and infused with antioxidants from coffee's superfruit. We are in the throes of a “bevolution,” and we want to bring everyone along on our journey because we know this is a world in which we all want to live. It is time to join our audacious and tenacious team!
Bai is looking for a National Accounts Manager – Costco to join our winning sales team. This position reports to the Director, National Accounts and is primarily responsible for selling and executing the company’s strategy and initiatives with a set group of National Accounts. Key responsibilities include: owning National and Regional key account budgets and results (Distribution, Price, Promotion, and MPOD); developing productive business relationships with assigned accounts; developing solutions that resonate with customer needs while achieving the company’s goals; and helping drive best practices by producing excellent results and creating innovative solutions. The Manager, National Accounts will manage a comprehensive customer joint business plan through the coordination of multifunctional resources such as category management, retail marketing and distributor management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Becoming a proud ambassador for our brand
- Embodying the culture and values of our company
- Primary point of contact with assigned customers
- Customer relations with senior management, buyer and field managers
- Attendance at all customer functions
- Collaboration & alignment with distributor senior management and account managers
- Adherence to company strategic direction, guidance and financial guardrails
- All communication processes and routines related to assigned customers
- Accurate and timely forecasting
- Category management leadership
- P&L responsibility & trade spend investment planning
- Management of all customer invoicing, billbacks and or scan backs
- Ensures all assigned key account’s schematics reflect Bai standards relative to flow and package mix
- Customizes presentations to better appeal to customer’s needs
- Recommends key accounts prices in line with Bai HQ pricing guidelines and consistently probes for future retail price plans
- Develops annual promotion schedule in accordance with Bai HQ goals
- Ensures all promotions are accompanied by effective POS and incremental displays
- Customizes sales pitch to achieve account goals while driving effective, permanent displays
- Evaluates ROI prior to recommending specific POS or customized solutions
- Executes displays in-line with Bai HQ channel guidelines
- Quarterly customer reviews
- Marketplace insights & analysis
- Promotional post analysis
- Training & development
- Uses appropriate communication processes (i.e. My Day and/or others) to keep DPs informed of KA programs and initiatives
- Routinely visits DPs to ensure personal contact and open lines of communication
- Communicates regularly and works effectively with all the Divisional/ Bai HQ team.
- Leverages the input for marketing and finance experts to develop strong plans and conceptual sells to the retailers.
- Analyzes thoroughly his/her business/customers sales to define priorities and focus for the team
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years within the consumer products industry, preferably beverages
- Previous national account management experience is preferred
- Category management experience
- A proven track record of performance
- Previous experience managing DSD environments is preferred
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Proficient analytical & planning skills
- Must be willing to travel 50% to 75% of the time
- Must have a car (car allowance) and be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Strong team skills
- Ability to work in extremely fast-paced and evolving hyper-growth environment
- Experience working successfully within the constraints of a growing business
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Bai is an Equal Opporunity Employer.
Bai Brands LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled