AWS Cloud Engineer
E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a highly motivated AWS Cloud Engineer to be a Full-time Onsite/Hybrid employee working at the Client Site 3 days a week in Washington, DC. Come join a team that collaborates across the entire organization to bring the right solution to our customers and drive innovation.
The AWS Cloud Engineer is responsible for the development of scripting for managing, provisioning, and deploying AWS resources within the Procurement Technology Task Force (PTTF). They also will utilize modular architectures, next-generation integration techniques and a cloud-first, mobile-first mindset to provide vision to the Application Development Teams.
- Work with an agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- Implement cloud design principles to support Cloud Native Engineering initiatives.
- Create scripts and templates for provisioning, deploying, and managing AWS resources.
- Buildout of automation platforms utilizing Infrastructure as Code methodologies (CloudFormation is a Must)
- Develop cloud automation, interfaces, and architecture.
- Perform security remediations/patch cycles.
- Work with developers, analysts, and testers to oversee code releases.
- Understand customer requirements, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
- Identify and deploy cyber security measures.
- Perform vulnerability assessments and risk management.
- 4+ years of hands-on AWS related experience
- Solid AWS Services Experience: EC2, Cloud Formation, VPC, ELB, AWS Security, S3, RDS, EBS, ECS
- Strong automation scripting experience/background (BASH or PowerShell preferred)
- Training and / or experience related to DevOps principles, CI/CD pipelines and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology related field.
- Must be a US Citizen with an Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility.
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we can provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years in the digital world expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. E-INFOSOL is constantly aware of technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
E-INFOSOL LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.