Summary / Purpose of Position: Maintains and promote a healthy, nurturing Christian environment conducive to recovery and spiritual growth by sharing the Gospel and providing limited supervision of Renewal Facilities and Guests; must be available evenings, weekends and holidays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following; other duties may be assigned to meet the program needs
- Serve Guests residing in the facility
- Oversees weekend visitation with Guest family members
- Responds appropriately to emergencies
- Monitors and provide access to medication storage
- Maintains written materials necessary for the orderly provision of services
- Insures compliance with resident guidelines, policies and procedures
- Interacts with Guests by providing encouragement and support
- Transport Guests to church and other program related activities as needed
- Attends staff and supervisory meetings as agreed upon when hired
- Performs specified daily household tasks
- Performs room inspection for cleanliness and contraband
- Perform special assignments when needed as directed by Program Staff
- Performs random drug screenings and maintain urinalysis log
- Performs limited duties for transitional Guests as directed
- Complete shift checklist and place in Director’s box weekly
- Maintains positive working relationships with Guests, Family Members of Guests, Staff, Volunteers and Referring agencies
- Supervises Guests in the performance of household chores and meal prep
- Supervises Guests in recreational and other program related activities
- Education or equivalent experience: HS Diploma
- Years of experience: Minimum 2 years experience in direct client relations and supervision
- Specialized training required: Knowledge with computer programs
- License/Certification: Valid SC Driver’s License with a clean record
- Other: If applicant is in recovery a minimum of 2 years clean and sober required.
As an evangelical Christian ministry, Miracle Hill values its rights under federal law to hire individuals who share the Christian faith and the ministry’s doctrinal beliefs.
To be considered for employment, ALL APPLICANTS MUST read and agree with our Doctrinal Statement and Employment Qualifications.