We have an exciting opportunity for Regional Controller. The Regional Controller, reporting to the Director of Hotel Accounting, is responsible for overseeing multiple properties financials including: month-end, franchise accruals, debt compliance, project accounting, bank reconciliations, and inter-company accounts and taxes. The ideal candidate will possess an accounting degree. Hotel experience and technical competence required.
This is a multi-property position support a portfolio of select-service properties. Applicant must be able to supervise and direct the financial and accounting activities of the hotel, safeguard hotel assets, and prepare financial reports in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the Uniform System of Accounts. Provide financial guidance and support to Hotel Executive Team members in reaching financial targets of revenue and expense centers and budgeted capital expenditures. Balance accounting requirements with customer service and operational effectiveness. Be a key and critical contributor to the long term strategic planning of the company and leader in revenue maximization initiative.
- Oversees the monthly accounting close for assigned properties
- Analyzes financial statements
- Performs property and financial review sessions as a counterpart of operations with the property team and ownership if necessary
- Ensures compliance with all debt and management agreement covenants
- Required to work overtime and/or weekends when necessary in order to complete month-end requirements prior to all stated deadlines.
Peachtree Hospitality Management is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled