Valley National Financial Advisors is seeking an experienced full-time Financial Planner to work with our ExecutiveEdgeTM Financial Advisors to provide non-administrative support for high-profile corporate client relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review executive client compensation packages and personal financial documents.
- Use these documents and additional information from the client to prepare comprehensive financial plans, including recommendations.
- Prepare agendas, information for discussion and related documents for client meetings.
- Complete and present cash-flow evaluations and analysis as part of ongoing planning.
- Prepare tax projections for clients including Federal, State and local.
- Help manage the client experience by developing a keen understanding of the individual client personalities, their preferences and, of course, their financial choices and goals.
- Employ analytical and critical thinking skills to provide answers and create solutions.
- Professional presence and exceptional communication skills.
- 5-10 years of experience in financial planning
- Understanding of and experience working with executive benefits.
- Knowledge of current tax law a must. Experience with tax preparation, a plus.
- Insurance and risk management knowledge within the scope of financial planning.
- Experience working with CRM software (Tamarac).
- Experience working with digital planning software (Naviplan and/or MoneyGuidePro).
- Charles Schwab Advisory platform experience preferred.
- SEC and FINRA licensing preferred (7, 63, 65 or 66).
- Certified Financial Planner ProfessionalTM (CFP®) and/or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or similar designation a plus.