CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with client facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to our customers. Headquartered in Australia, we provide local services solutions to clients across the globe.
Our Denver location anchored the CTM brand in the US in 2012. Through the CTM growth model we are now a top travel provider in North America with offices and virtual staff coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global industry leader.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
CTM is looking for an experienced International Corporate Travel Consultant. This is for a dedicated account. In-depth Sabre knowledge, exceptional customer service skills and the ability to communicate via email in a professional manner are required. Must be able to work in a team environment. Must be willing to work from 9 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday. Working in a team environment is a must.
- Proven ability to create travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation.
- Understanding and expertise in travel requirements, i.e. visas, passports and immunization requirements; excellent communication skills and follow through required to advise clients of those requirements.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding all pricing rules, exchange transactions, and procedures.
- Operate with discretion within well-defined policy, regular managerial review.
- Utilize preferred vendors to maximize profit and ensures compliance with the clients’ travel policy.
- Follows company procedures, guidelines, and standards in building PNRs, utilization of tools, productivity, accuracy of work, and attendance.
- Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in the travel industry and office procedures.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- Adheres to standards in delivering customer service including telephone etiquette and follows prescribed customer service escalation procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Industry knowledge and Sabre reservation skills
- Top notch customer service and technical skills
- Flexibility and adaptability; ability to thrive under pressure
- 5-10+ yrs. Industry Experience with complex INTL
- International government travel, Fly America, Open skies and humanitarian fares a must
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
- Numerous paid holidays.