Aloft Round Rock
2951 Jazz Street
Round Rock, TX 78664
Aloft by Marriott offers a refreshing environment that helps guests stay connected and balanced. Working at Aloft, you'll ensure guests have a smooth, productive stay that meets their personal and business needs.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly customer service professionals! Prior to face-to-face customer experience is a huge plus, but your attitude is more important. You must have a polished presentation with professional communication skills. Scheduling flexibility is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome and connects with every customer. Discover customer's needs and make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages, and other restaurant or Hotel functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in the POS system.
- Prepare coffee barista drinks, specialty drinks, and food orders.
- Perform running side work and opening & closing duties throughout your shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work and service area.
- Ensure guests are satisfied with the beverage, food, and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make a change (if applicable).
- Teamwork -- Offer or ask for help from your fellow team members as situations arise.
- Must be willing to have FUN.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure a smooth and efficient operation of the Bistro as directed by the immediate supervisor.
- Must be 21 years or older to serve alcohol.
- Able to work weekends, holidays, and special events unless approved by the Manager.
- Good communication & organizational skills.
- High level of honesty and integrity.
- Must be able to work quickly & efficiently and take direction.
- Knowledge of and adhere to all alcohol-related laws.
- Basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
- Possess basic math skills and can handle money and operate a POS system.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule consisting of mainly nights & weekends, plus some days and holidays.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and a background check.
Job Type: Full - Time
- High school or equivalent
In addition to your wage/salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits program to full-time employees that include:
- Employer-Sponsored Medical Benefits (employer pays 3/4 of Health Plan Costs)
- Vision and Dental Plans
- Short-Term Disability
- $20,000 Employer Paid Life Insurance Benefits at no cost
- Discount room rates for Employees at Marriott Hotels Worldwide
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Rapid and Mass Transit Discount Voucher Program
Click here to learn more about us!
Must pass the pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Hospitality Resource Group LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled