Looking for a "hands-on" role in a fast-paced environment? Are you interested in working for a great company? Then you may be a terrific fit for our Housekeeping Professional position.
Iconic architecture, a thriving social scene, beautifully landscaped spaces and an array of top-notch services. Up to Par Management LLC selects only the most passionate and skilled hospitality professionals. Up to Par Management LLC is a premier management company creating lifetime memories for its members, guests, and associates through its profitable clubs, hotels, value-added services, and community relationships.
We are currently seeking a passionate individual for the position of Housekeeping professional located within the Lexington Golf and Country Club.
We are looking for a professional Housekeeper able of attending our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
Lexington Golf and Country Club
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Must be available to work between 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly.
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English and Spanish languages
- Our full-time associates can enjoy access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-Term Disability Insurance, as well as paid time off. All associates have access to the following voluntary benefits at discounted rates:
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Group Universal Life Insurance
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Pet Insurance
About the company
Up to Par exists to create success for its clubs and hotels through a philosophy of continuous improvement, operational excellence and flawless execution achieved through a culture of financial discipline, safety, and community and environmental stewardship that develops and delivers innovative solutions for its customers, while providing a dynamic and challenging environment for its associates.
Please note the job responsibilities listed are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.