**In order to be considered for this position, please complete the application and profile questions**
Full-Time position located in the North FT. Worth Area.
No Relocation Assistance Offered
Salary Estimate $80K - $90K Base + Bonus
The Fulcrum Group is growing and currently in search of a business professional with the ability to build strong relationships at the executive level.
Build and Manage Client Relationships:
- Serve as a Virtual CIO to our Clients:
- Must be able to build a business relationship with the clients at the executive level and become a trusted advisor
- Develop technology roadmaps, budgets, and solutions that align with Client business needs.
- Develop, execute, and manage technology strategies of the companies.
- Evaluate the client’s current technology and discuss risks.
- Recommend hardware and software necessary for projects
- Create documentation and reports based on technology operations.
- Take ownership of client communications: keep client and users informed of incident progress, notify of impending changes and establish communication rhythm with client executive contacts:
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Provide customer feedback to operations for improvement.
- Develop specified project plans
- Review project proposals with management and Clients to determine goals, timeframe, funding limits, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements and allotment of resources.
- Develop each project plan consisting of technical scope and objectives of the work, staffing, scheduling with key milestones and deliverables, budget, risks, contingency plans, and how to allocate available resources.
- Analyze and estimate feasibility, costs, time, and compatibility within the Client’s technical environment.
- Coordinate project activities to confirm success
- Recruit and assign project personnel including assignment of duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to confirm project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Lead/manage the project according to the project plan.
- Support project by answering questions, tracking issues, monitoring changes and resolving or escalating problems according to Company guidelines. Coordinate and responds to requests for changes from original specifications.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules and plans as required to keep each project on time and under budget.
- Follows established implementation standards including procedures for reporting and documentation to key management, Clients and others informed of project status and related issues.
- Develop and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Develop the plans and direct testing for quality assurance.
- Develop and continuously expand my in-depth knowledge of our services, product offerings, and best practices.
- Actively participate in applicable Company-sponsored training activities.
- Complete my current year professional development objectives.
- Cultivate sales and influence skills to drive transformational change at Client businesses in their own best interest.
- Expand knowledge of technologies from an executive point of view to convey in a business-oriented manner.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWALL CSSA, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Understanding the full technology stack and how it impacts business operations
- Understanding of Active Directory & Microsoft Exchange architecture.
Other Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to build business relationships at the executive level and become a trusted advisor
- Outstanding verbal and written English.
- Effectively lead and facilitate business meetings.
- Proven track record or effective time and priority management
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be prepared to travel 50% as required.
- 8+ years with an I.T. services organization.
- Proven track record of managing organizations with multi-technology and multi-vendor relationships.
- Proven track record of managing complex projects with multi-technology and multi-vendor relationships.
- Past operational management or sales role in business organization.
- Experience using a ticketing system.
Valued Qualifications (not required)
- Experience working for a managed services organization.
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience.
- PMP/Agile/Project + or similar project management Certification.
- PMO (Project Management Office) experience.
- Experience as part of a consulting services organization.
- Working knowledge of and experience with Autotask and Datto.