CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally, but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and New Zealand.
CTM is looking for a Corporate Travel Consultant to work on a dedicated account. This is a virtual position. The ideal candidate would have a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing organization. This role requires Sabre knowledge and prior corporate travel agent experience. You must be willing to work West Coast hours. You will have superior attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines and multiple requests. This is an ideal role for someone who is passionate about continuous improvement and effectiveness in a rapidly evolving organization. Most important is a desire to be a part of a team, a desire to serve, and an enthusiasm and energy about the role.
- Books corporate reservations for air travel, hotel and car rentals.
- Develop/deepen business relationship through regular contact and communication.
- Represent CTM on all conflict resolution issues and manage changes.
- Promotes the acceptance of fares, rates, and suppliers that match the client’s travel program policies and negotiated contracts. Applies discount programs appropriately.
- Maintains and promotes professional and courteous client relations by managing a prompt and accurate response to telephone and email communications.
- Remains informed of all airline rules and regulations and current affairs. Communicates information to clients accurately and appropriately.
- Achieves individual and contractual service level goals related to telephone, quality, and productivity per client request.
- Maintains client profiles, ensuring specials requests and reward program information such as frequent flyer / driver / hotel stay are included.
- Monitors, sorts and works global distribution systems (GDS) queues daily to maintain quality control.
- Ensures optimum customer service through effective use of phone systems and positive telephone service techniques.
- Knows and properly uses: airline terminology, codes, fare basis, airline rules and tariffs, resource guides, books, and industry contacts.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as requested.
- Minimum of 3+ years active Travel Consultant experience
- Thorough knowledge of the travel industry, fares and international markets.
- Proficiency on Sabre GDS system only
- Demonstrated professional customer service skills.
- Demonstrated internet research skills for customer.
- Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly.
- Must be able to take direction and work well in a team atmosphere.
- Must be able to work under the stress of and meet deadlines.
- Work independently in the absence of supervision.
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
Employer paid Life Insurance
401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
Lucrative Incentive Programs.
Numerous paid holidays.