We have an immediate need for an addition to our Housekeeping Department. We are in need of a hotel professional that is self – driven and loves to interact with guest and associates toward achieving award-winning service results.
- Ensures each hotel guest remains LOYAL to the hotel and brand through exceptionally kind, courteous and professional service demonstrated through daily, personal interaction with both guest and fellow associates. Must have a high level of personal care and consideration for both guests and fellow associates.
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude – accepts personal responsibility for individual service and cleanliness standards. (SALT)
- Must be able to meet the company’s and brand standards regarding cleanliness and Quality Assurance (QA) on a daily basis.
- Must be able to meet the company’s time allotment for cleaning rooms, suites, or laundry. (labor standards) This is a very physically demanding position – candidates must be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time. Nights and Week End availability is required.
- Must be able to “multi-task” – additional areas of responsibility may include laundry and commercial areas of the hotel. (i.e. storage rooms, lobby, fitness center, restaurant, etc.)
- Must be able to supervisor department staff as well as inspect and train all staff.
- This is a hands-on position. All work will be performed and inspected by the Executive Housekeeping Staff. All duties will be assigned daily with completion expectations made very clear. This position will assist in any area needed and will perform any duty assigned in order to complete the expected guest experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.