A Quality Apartment Community. Candidate must be polished and professional.
Scope and Purpose
Depending on the size of the property and situation, this individual may also be responsible for Leasing. This individual is primarily responsible for assisting the Manager in the accomplishment of all tasks as outlined in the Manager’s Job Description and performing the bookkeeping tasks for the property.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Report directly to the Manager. With the guidance of the Manager (in the absence of the Manager), has the authority to make decisions in an emergency situation.
- Post receipts, make deposits, and notify home office of the same, according to the established schedule.
- Process delinquent notices, returned items notices, and renewal notices and follow-up as necessary. Responsible for providing an explanation for delinquent and/or prepaid accounts.
- Walk apartments after delinquent notices are processed to verify for skips. Process SODA’s for scheduled move-outs, skips, and or evicted apartments.
- Maintain accurate Cash Receipts Journal book, Daily Activity Report book, and Renewal book.
- Assist in completing weekly and monthly reports, scheduling maintenance work orders, and inspect vacant apartments.
- Schedule preparation for vacant make-ready and repair work.
- Operate and maintain the upkeep of the computer if applicable.
- Provide assistance for Leasing and Marketing as necessary.
- Remain familiar with duties of all on-site personnel. Inform Manager immediately if unable to perform any Assistant Manager or Leasing Consultant duties.