To serve our guests in accordance with the brand, management, local, state and federal standards of food and beverage quality, presentation, and sanitation, in a gracious and professional manner. Responsible for the daily production of high-quality food. Maintain sanitation standards for optimum conditions. To take pride in all facets of service, quality, appearance, cleanliness, for self and for the area of responsibility. To comply with the food and beverage department standard operating procedures.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Peachtree Hotel Group standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Have knowledge and understanding of all department policies and procedures, and communicate and enforce all policies fairly and consistently with staff.
- Report working on time and in proper uniform.
- Maintain high standards of appearance and grooming, which include wearing a correct nametag and uniform when working.
- Comply at all times with Peachtree Hotel Group standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Complies with all food safety and sanitation standards and regulations as required by local, state and federal laws.
- Approach all encounters with guests and team members in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
Duties and Functions
- Run check on all food products in the kitchen to assure standards are being met and communicating with Chef on inventory needs.
- Maintains good housekeeping procedures in preparation areas.
- Prepares the complete line of breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner set up and establishes an adequate par for the setup.
- All foods under refrigeration must be properly identified, covered, dated and rotated.
- Ensure freshness and quality of the product.
- Ensure minimal product waste to help meet food cost requirements as outlined by Peachtree and Brand standards.
- Perform any other duties as prescribed by food and beverage department management.
- Attend all training/meetings as required by management.
Education & Experience
- Previous culinary school experience preferred.
- Previous work experience in the food industry for at least 1 year
- GED or high school diploma preferred.
Courtyard Kennesaw is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled