Location: Tucson, AZ
The role is responsible for the orderly recording and keeping of physical and electronic documents, including distributing new documents and archiving obsolete records. Responsibilities include storing, managing and tracking company documents, including scanning, organizing and maintaining documents in accordance with the company's document lifecycle procedures. The role is responsible for archiving inactive and obsolete records in accordance with the records retention schedule. Support of HTG’s Quality System through document management and tracking with an emphasis on record detail, accuracy and efficiency is key.
- Assembling data on a computer; preparing and distributing documents.
- Maintaining training matrices and records.
- Using office machines, such as photocopier and fax machines to perform office duties.
- Scanning and uploading reports and documents to a server.
- Issuing Design Change Order, part, and document numbers.
- Quality review and implementation of Design Change Order documentation
- Participates in Document Services routine audit projects of Quality System Documents
- Tracking of employee training records; and notifications of Active Training Pending and Past Due Training.
- Responsible for Document Services file management and Quality Assurance of Quality Documents for audit readiness.
- Issues all unique identifiers related to the Quality System
- Issues and tracks all native documents for revision
- Maintain Design History File (DHF) binders (electronic and hardcopy)
- Storage, Maintenance and Tracking of Reagent and Instrument Device History Records (DHR)
- Quality Assurance review and release of DHRs for release into Finished Goods
- Supporting Quality Specialist
- Organizing and maintaining files for Document Services
- High School Diploma
- Some college is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in an office setting
- Experience in Data Entry, Filing and tracking
- Experience in regulated industry preferred
Knowledge of (position requirements at entry):
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage a high volume of documents
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Highly organized; file management skills
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
Physical, Mental, and Environmental Requirements:
Weekend and evening work required in order to meet deadlines. Work is indoors in a seasonally heated and airconditioned environment. The position is sedentary and requires typing and the ability to move objects weighing up to 25 lbs. Occasional travel is required.
Note: This job description describes only the key areas of responsibilities and will vary depending on the business needs of the Company.
HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled