Moonlight Basin is located right in the middle of the best things to see and do in Montana. You can visit Yellowstone National Park. Explore the national forest and wilderness lands. Come down to the town of Big Sky and shop, eat, and catch some music. Bozeman is a short drive and easily accessible by Skyline Bus.
Whether it’s winter or summer, Moonlight Basin is something you won’t soon forget. The mountain scenery, the direct access to some of the finest skiing at Big Sky Resort, the hiking, the golf and so much more all add up to the perfect place to work and enjoy Montana.
There’s a side of Big Sky, Montana that speaks to those seeking something special. A vast 8,000-acre landscape where stunning natural beauty and an endless array of alpine adventures blend together to create a private club and mountain living experience like no other.
The Breakfast Attendant is the food server assigned to put out and maintain the complimentary breakfast buffet, while assuring prompt and polite service to the members and their guests. After breakfast, it is the Attendants duty to breakdown the buffet and beverage station, restore the Dining Room and surrounding areas to their cleanest state and proceed to help maintain the Food and Beverage Areas during the first part of Lunch Service.
- Must provide your own transportation to ensure that you can be to work promptly by 6:00am.
- Brew coffee and set up a beverage station.
- Communicate with kitchen on specials and allergies and put out food with a focus on cleanliness, attention to allergies and presentation.
- Always keep the buffet and beverage station stocked and clean.
- Removes soiled dishes from tables and bring to dish washing area.
- Sets tables with silverware, glassware and other items.
- Polishes silverware before and after shifts.
- Clean dining room areas.
- Removes soiled linen, restocks work area with clean linens
- Stocks servers’ station with supplies – ice, coffee, teas, etc.
- Collects trash from dining room, bar area and member’s lounge after each serving period.
- Maintains cleanliness of all dining and patio areas.
- Keep ice bins filled in the server’s station and the bar area.
- Maintain all other areas including entrance, fireplace, and great room.
- Storing equipment and materials properly and in the correct areas.
- Setting lighting, props, decorations, etc. for buffets on designated days.
- Run food in a timely fashion.
- Complete set up and teardown of special events as assigned.
- Punctuality and reliable attendance.
- Must be self-motivated and customer service oriented.
- Must comply with Moonlight Basin’s dress and grooming policies.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and move frequently from area to area.
- Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to carry and balance dishware and glassware in the course of service.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position and should not serve as an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible duties, tasks and responsibilities for this specific job. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of this position might differ from those outlined above and other duties may be assigned as necessary.