At the Auto West Group, we are exceptionally driven. Our mission is to consistently drive premium service, that builds customer and employee relationships for life. Passion, performance, and innovation are at the core of the brands we represent, and therefore at the Auto West Group, we strive to be exceptional in everything we do. We believe our success begins first with the dynamic and driven individuals on our team, to our award-winning facilities, and the honest and hands-on service we provide our customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Service Associate to join our Auto West BMW service team. Available shift is Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm with compensation from $15-$16 per hour. Reporting to our Service Manager, the Service Associate will be passionate about providing exceptional customer service to our customers and working with our service team to continue delivering the personalized service that exemplifies the Auto West Group.
What is the Service Associate responsible for?
- Responsible for vehicle preparation to ensure the vehicle is ready for customer pick-up.
- Drive and park vehicles on-lot as needed.
- Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles are operational.
- Check vehicle status.
- Ensure the interior of the vehicle is cleaned and vacuumed.
- Fill fuel tank and check fill levels of all fluids.
- Clean the exterior of the vehicle (debug and wash).
- Other duties as required.
What should you possess?
- Minimum 2 years previous general customer service experience required.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles.
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task and meet various deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an engaging, polished, and professional attitude.
- Valid BC Driver’s License (Class 5 preferred).
- Clean driving record (Candidates will be asked to produce a Driver’s Abstract for review).
Why partner with us?
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent employee benefits, including health and dental.
- A dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- An opportunity to partner with a company committed to sustainability and work in a premium eco-luxury facility.