SmartLinx Solutions is currently seeking a skilled, experienced, and energetic Sales Development Representative to join our sales team. The role of the Sales Development Representative is to generate qualified leads and pipeline for the Sales team across the United States. You will generate qualified leads and opportunities by defining and implementing an effective territory strategy to meet pipeline development goals.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop outbound and qualify inbound leads in assigned accounts or territory. Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives
- Develop and implement an effective prospecting strategy in conjunction with your assigned Sales Director to achieve pipeline attainment goals
- Prospecting activities including phone calls, e-mail, social media to qualify organizations, contacts, leads by understanding customer needs, budgets, decision-making, and competitive landscape via a consultative sales methodology
- Research and build accounts/contact records within Salesforce.com including – key contacts and account information to reveal the needs and issues of the decision makers and others who influence the buying process
- Consistent use of defined sales approach and techniques based on product or service solutions
- Ability to offer a high-level overview and product value proposition
- Maintain and utilize Salesforce.com for data accuracy
- Continually work with Sales Directors to ensure successful team sales approach
- Provide weekly overall prospecting visibility and related metrics to the Business Development Director
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of Sales Development/Inside Sales experience preferred
- Experience in the long-term care or healthcare industries preferred, but not required
- Prior track record of achievement in positions with significant accountability
- Previous employer and customer references
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization – internal and external
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong PC skills required, including the use of standard MS Office applications, Salesforce.com, Data.com, Linked In, Sales Navigator, etc.