Food Booth Personnel
SUMMARY: Person who serves and takes customers food orders by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and serve food and beverages
- Providing exceptional guest service
- Operate a cash register
- Maintains a safe and sanitary work area
- Perform some cleaning duties
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Should have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three month related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Should have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Have the ability to write simple correspondence. Have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Should have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
REASONING ABILITY: Should have the ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The representative physical demands described here are those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required:
- Talk and hear
- Frequently required to stand a considerable part of the time
- Use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and/or occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception
- Must be able to reach, bend and assist patrons.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works:
- Near hot cooking surfaces and moving mechanical parts
- Occasionally works in high places
- May work in hot, cold, humid or wet conditions
- May work with cleaning chemicals
- May be required to stand or sit for long periods
- Work environment noise level is usually loud
- Must be available to work flexible hours