We’re looking for an energetic self-motivated, committed and professional Hospitality Sales Manager that is passionate about providing positive guest experiences in Lexington, Virginia.
Hospitality Sales Manager
- Full-time Position
- Monday – Friday
- Flexible Office Hours
- Must be flexible t work weekend events
Base Salary plus sales commissions – Based on Experience.
Competitive Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance along with Short Term Disability, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Group Legal Services Plan, Identity Theft, Group Universal Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Auto and Home Insurance, and Pet Insurance
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans.
Hospitality Sales Manager:
We are looking for a sales leader that wants to grow with us. Would you like to sell a landmark historic boutique hotel, a country club and possibly other great properties located in Southern Central Virginia? Talking to thought leaders driving group business to the 40-room boutique Hotel with conference/banquet center and a Country Club. Book a Southern Living wedding, the grounds are surrounded with picturesque mountain views, steeped in southern university history will help to entice groups to stay at our great properties.
A Day in the Life of a Hospitality Sales Manager in Lexington, Va.
- Sales Presentations to Business Groups.
- Conducts sales calls as appropriate to book business.
- Proactively upsells groups to include spa, and amenities.
- Works closely with General Managers to maximize revenue potential.
- Continually analyzes market trends and competition, gaining knowledge of local guests.
- Wedding Sales – meeting with brides and grooms to book wedding and event business
- Oversee business within the assigned segment through incoming group requests and outbound sales.
- Participates in the day to day marketing efforts of the facility, assisting the General Manager as needed.
- Meet and exceed monthly booking goals and sales budget. Manage the yield by utilizing minimum expenditures.
- Prepares written correspondence to customers, internal booking reports, and ensures proper maintenance of sales files.
- Prepares reports such as annual sales plan, monthly sales report, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts, etc.
- Successfully and consistently achieve minimum weekly sales activities requirements. Track all weekly sales and prospective activity.
- Prospect and book new and repeat business through various efforts to maximize group room revenue to meet and/or exceed individual sales and revenue goals.
- Establish key relationships with accounts, business, travel industry, community organizations and professional associations to generate and increase market share.
- Develop new markets and sales strategies through the use of catering standards. Negotiation of BEO's, event planning, and follow through. To achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction.
- Must be ambitious and self-motivated.
- Sales and/or hospitality experience preferred.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- High School Diploma required; college degree preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines and handle difficult situations.
- Must have excellent personal computer skills, with experience in Google.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, time management, and follow-through.
UP TO PAR Management is a leading club and hospitality management company specializing in golf club and hospitality operations. Currently, UP TO PAR Management oversees operations for 9 properties. UP TO PAR is a growth-oriented company providing opportunities for our partner clubs and associates. In addition to our professional management and consulting services, UP TO PAR provides full marketing, sales, and public relations via UP TO PAR Marketing.
UP TO PAR exists to partner for our clubs', hotels’ resorts’ success through a mindset of continuous improvement, operational excellence and flawless execution through a culture of financial discipline, safety, and community and environmental stewardship, that develops and delivers innovative solutions for our customers, while providing a dynamic and challenging environment for our associates.