In this role it is essential to make our guests feel comfortable and at home by providing friendly, courteous, and efficient service. Ensure prompt response to all guest needs. Ensure all guests receive extraordinary guest service. To deal assigned table game, ensure compliance with gaming and regulations and provide excellent guest service; ensure good game pace for all players; ensure payouts to be made quickly and accurately. Maintain games security and integrity in designated area to insure that they are conducted in a manner consistent with State Gaming Commission regulations and company policies and procedures.
This position is responsible for dealing the Table Games professionally and accurately according to policies and procedures including handling customer transactions, verifying fills and credits to the game, notifying games of any irregularities in the play and or transactions during the shift supervisors, and taking losing bets and playing winning bets according to established rules and procedures.
This position is responsible for dealing assigned games accurately, following company and departmental procedures, ensuring a positive guest experience, maintaining positive demeanor, and maintaining positive game pace that is good for both the guest and the company
· High School Diploma or GED (General Educational Development) required.
· Must possess a certificate of completion from an accredited PA Dealers School or equivalent.
· Prior dealing experience , minimally 1 year.
· Must be able to communicate with coworkers, supervisors and guests.
· Must have flexible schedule and be able to work any day/any hours.
· Must be able to get along well with others and work as a team.
· Must be able to maneuver in and around casino and public areas.
· Must be able to obtain a Gaming license through the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
· Must have a minimum of at least 5 games from the following: blackjack, mini baccarat, midi baccarat, craps, roulette, pai gow poker, pai gow tiles, three card poker, let it ride, and ultimate texas hold’em
Valley Forge Casino Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled