Micronor LLC., a division of Photon Control is
hiring an ELECTRICAL ENGINEER!
looking for a passionate engineer to who would be able to develop and design
systems, hardware, and software for fiber optic sensors in a high-tech,
fast-paced, product development environment.
What you will do:
- Assumes given projects assignments, plans and schedules these projects together with the supervisor. Assumes responsibilities of a project leader. \
- Development of measurement methods for fiber optic systems
- Hardware development in electro-optic, digital and analog technologies as needed for the projects.
- Prototyping of hardware as required. (schematics, PCB layout)
- Compile production release documents for the given projects.
- Write outline of instruction manual, manufacturing and assembly procedures for newly developed products.
- Keep an up to date know how on new technologies i.e. fiber optics, materials, components, instrumentation etc. to create an efficient work environment.
- Evaluate and/or Recommend System requirements for the future use.
- Support of manufacturing.
What you should have:
- A Bachelor or Master of
Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Experience in mechanical
- Well versed knowledge of mechatronics, control/servo,
analog, digital, electronics.
- Knowledge of fiber optics
technology and basic optics.
- Knowledge in materials
and processes used in/applied to mechanics, electronics circuits, instrumentation,
and fiber optics.
- Good writing and
- Ability to comfortably use with
SolidWorks, LabView, Python, C, C++ or similar software platforms, Windows computer
systems and MS Office applications.
- Experience or familiar with prototyping
techniques, 3D printing, basic mechanical tools, electronic test-instruments
such as DVM, Scopes, Power Supplies.
- Ability to work independently and
with a team
What you will receive:
- Benefits including: 401k, Health care including medical, dental and vision, Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid vacation and sick days
- Annual Salary starting at $60,000 USD
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Photon Control Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse, representative, and inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. Thank you for your interest in a career with us.