HVAC Concepts Ashburn, VA
HVAC Concepts, a leading Building Automation Systems and integration company, primarily serving customers in MD, DC, and VA, is looking for a Low Voltage Installer that can install, troubleshoot, and assist in the commissioning of Building Automation Systems in a commercial environment.
- 3-5 years of experience in an industry-related technical field, including HVAC Systems and DDC Systems
- Strong working knowledge of basic BAS control components (AI, UI, DO, DI, Relays, Triacs, etc)
- Strong working knowledge and adherence to National Electric Code
- Strong working knowledge of mechanical systems sequence
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
Responsibilities will include:
- Run low voltage and network wire in new construction and retrofit space
- Wire and mount thermostats to terminal units
- Wire and troubleshoot controls for VAV boxes, RTUs, AHUs, Central Plants and other miscellaneous mechanical equipment
- Commission VAV boxes with an Application Engineer
- Wire and troubleshoot high voltage issues
- Troubleshoot control systems issues
- Retrofit complicated control panels, while leaving plant and equipment online
- Manage assigned work to meet professional execution of time and customer satisfaction
- Maintain a record of open items/punch list for assigned jobs and report problems or changes to project management team immediately
- Clearly communicate job status to project management team
- Understand and adhere to company standards for work
- Adhere to company and customer safety standards. Provide safety awareness on work sites.
- Interface with other trades and GCs on work sites in an ethical and professional manner.
- Competitive hourly wage (based on experience)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
HVAC Concepts is a drug-free workplace, equal opportunity employer.