Peterbilt Truck Centers of Memphis is searching for qualified sales representatives who can achieve aftermarket sales targets of manufactured parts, products, and accessories in the heavy truck industry. The representative will develop new accounts, recover lost accounts, and manage established accounts. The sales reps will develop new accounts, recover lost accounts, and manage established accounts.
- Maintain strong customer relationships, attend trade shows, and visit customers as required.
- Coordinate and communicate within the organization to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Identify and purse aftermarket sales opportunities with existing customers and new prospects.
- Prepare quotations for components and parts manufactured in-house or purchased for outside suppliers.
- 3 years direct customer facing sales experience including new account development, prospecting, and cold calling: or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and motor vehicle record with minimal infractions
- Ability to work independently without direct on-site supervision
- Heavy med duty truck aptitude along with all makes
- Strong organization, communication, and telephone skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency - researching parts online, communicating via email and conducting business system sales transactions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach overhead and climb stairs throughout the parts warehouse and stand for extended periods of time. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally help lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
Specific vision abilities are required. Employee is required to drive a motor vehicle for extended periods of time and travel frequently from the office to customer sites.
Founded in 1992, Peterbilt Truck Centers has 6 full-service dealerships with locations in Jackson and Meridian, MS, Little Rock and West Memphis, AR, Memphis, TN, and Shreveport, LA. We are committed to providing premium transportation products with an unmatched level of customer service. We offer competitive pay and benefits, including medical insurance, paid time off, paid holidays and a company matched 401(k) plan.