The Amenities Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of Resort facilities including restaurants, pro shops, Wellness Center and administrative offices.
This is a Seasonal position scheduled 40 hours per week for a six-month period. Qualified candidates must be available for training 5am-1pm. The position is regularly scheduled 12pm-8pm on weekdays, weekends and holidays. Position requires a valid driver's license and criminal background check.
Essential Job Duties:
- Cleans bathrooms, lobbies, and hallways.
- Vacuums carpets.
- Maintains supplies.
- Removes trash.
- Performs other related duties as directed by Housekeeping Supervisor.
Other Job Duties:
- Performs other job functions as necessary to ensure property and company goals and guest expectations are exceeded.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Skills & Abilities:
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to meet the prescribed cleaning standards with a positive demeanor and attention to details.
- Demonstrates teamwork and customer service focus.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; bend; walk; kneel; climb; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and occasionally lift 50lbs. Must be able to withstand working in a variety of weather conditions including sunlight and a hot/humid summer climate. Must be able to use and work from a ladder in the performance of daily tasks.
Experience & Education:
Six months prior housekeeping experience and high school diploma / GED preferred.
Rumbling Bald Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled