Imagine a world full of flavor and packed with goodness! This is our envisioned future, and we are working every day to make this world a reality. Bai Brands is the leading innovator in the beverage landscape with a line of drinks that are flavorful, low calorie, and infused with antioxidants from coffee's superfruit. We are in the throes of a “bevolution,” and we want to bring everyone along on our journey because we know this is a world in which we all want to live. It is time to join our audacious and tenacious team!
Bai is looking for an Associate Manager, Brand Activation to join our winning team. The Associate Manager, Brand Activation develops, implements, and manages consumer brand activation programs, communications and in-market execution to achieve brand objectives. This position acts as support for the Senior Brand Activation Manager, as well as the execution leader of many marketing activities.
The ability to drive collaboration with key internal and external business partners , manage multiple large-scale projects, all while achieving consistent communications impact throughout the marketing mix, is a must.
The position is based in our Framingham, MA office with 15% travel.
Activation Strategy Development
- Deliver strategic program activation solutions to support business objectives. Assess opportunities for supported brands based on strategic fit, always ensuring strategic linkage of program development and activation back to the brand objectives.
- Understand and communicate brands unique points of difference and key selling propositions to key stakeholders – internal DPSG/Bai departments, Field Sales, National Account Team, DPSG Shopper Marketing teams, Retailers and Consumers.
- Take consumer insights and translate them into actionable, consumer-driven activation solutions.
Project Management/Execution & Post Analysis
- Lead flawless execution of national activation key pillar programs
- Manage timelines, creative development, approvals, cross-functional communication/alignment, and merchandising
- Strategically drive and lead program development and execution for all drive periods
- Support Manager on all planning deliverables and meetings as needed
- Create and communicate detailed national consumer activation plans for key stakeholders, including sales and Shopper Marketing
- Manage day-to-day relationships with internal creative and agencies as needed
- Own post-program strategic analysis and make recommendations for future business-driving enhancements
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts (i.e.: process enhancements, cost-savings efficiencies across categories/brands, etc.) Working closely with Manager on DPSG intergration and shopper marketing transition.
- Ensure on-time posting of all sales decks, order forms and various department deliverables for planning cycle and drive periods.
Deliver clear and concise messaging that maintains brand strategy and creative principles on all projects, to include but not limited to:
- Consumer promotion development and execution
- POS/Merchandising creative evaluation and development
Activation Budget Management
- Assit with managing portions of the Activation budget, adhering to Finance deliverables and driving cross-functional accountability
- Assit with tracking and process all activation program-related invoices and communicate to key stakeholders. Identify issues and proactively solve to maintain budget at or below plan
Leadership and Coaching
- Gain alignment from key stakeholders, integrate and collaborate with creative teams, brand, sales, cross-functional activation team and agency partners to execute projects
- Develop strong working relationship with Brand Managers, DPS SM team members and key sales stakeholders
- Support Manager in prep for Marketing/Sales alignment meetings
- Activation Team Collaboration - drive collaboration across team to ensure sharing of best practices and team camaraderie
- Drive career path by developing objectives and plans for personal development and training. Participate in all mandatory training and skills development for the role
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, major in Marketing, or a related field
- 3+ years of consumer or shopper marketing experience, in-house or agency
- Experience making verbal presentations to Senior Leadership.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Strong team and leadership skills
- Ability to work in extremely fast-paced and evolving hyper-growth environment
- Excellent communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Bai is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bai Brands LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled