The Court Monitor has one of the most important jobs at Sky Zone.
The primary duty will be to enforce the Sky Zone safety rules while simultaneously upholding excellent customer service. The Court Monitor will also be responsible for cleaning and helping maintain the trampolines, the pads, and the park.
Court Monitors will be in charge of guarding the safety of anyone who is using the Sky Zone Court. Again, the importance of safety cannot be stressed enough. It is vital to the success of Sky Zone that Court Monitors are very aware of their surroundings and have their eyes on their designated sections at all times. Maturity and a SMILE is a MUST!
- Must of 17 years of age or older
- Prior work experience is required
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Availability nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to interact and communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Ability to speak in front of groups
- Ability to project your voice and be heard in a loud environment
- Ability to inform rules
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain constant surveillance of guests in the facility: act immediately and appropriately to secure safety of guests. Ability to react calmly and effectively in an emergency situation.Pay complete attention to the court at all times and be very interactive with the jumpers. Never turn your back to the court.
- Keep participants under control in order to not endanger others. Maintain safety of ALL guests.
- Communicate court rules to all participants
- Maintain positive relations and rapport with guests, but firm and command respect.
- Assist with court inspections
- Performs various maintenance duties as directed. Help maintain a clean and safe facility.
- Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings and in-service training.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.