Maintenance Technician Wanted
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Maintenance Technician who has a passion for delivering awarding winning service, exhibits exceptional leadership and understands how to achieve company-wide expectations regarding bottom line profitability.
- Must have outstanding self-driven capabilities demonstrated by one’s ability toward achieving award-winning service through daily,
weekly and monthly preventative maintenance protocols.
- Must be a "self-starter" and be able to take initiative toward fixing deficiencies.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to all daily, weekly, monthly and annual maintenance protocols and adherence to
preventative maintenance systems.
- Ensures hotel is in brand compliance at ALL times. (including current and past QA's)
- Must have an extensive prior hotel, apartment, university, senior care facility or "like" maintenance experience.
- Must understand basic aspects of preventative maintenance including plumbing, electrical, mechanical and carpentry.
- Must comply with all local, state and federal health and safety requirement guidelines. Must also comply with ALL brand standards.
- Responsible for assisting the Maintenance Engineer/Supervisor with all daily aspects of running the maintenance department as deemed necessary by the General Manager.
Years of Experience: 3
- Foremost, must be able to provide Award Winning Service by exceeding client expectations as evident by guest surveys.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and act upon maintenance repairs, replacement and preventative care on a daily basis. This would include all building, mechanical and FF&E in both rooms and commercial areas throughout the hotel.
- Must be able to be “on call” at all times.
- Must be able to positively interact with all personnel as well as all Department Heads and hotel line staff.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must be able to type and write professionally and proficiently.
- Excellent time management, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve company-wide Service and budgeted cost expectations.
- Confident, self-driven, dynamic and loves to learn. Has a strong ability to take direction and suggestion from others.
- Loves the interaction with the public, extroverted personality – genuine care for others demonstrated by daily interactions.
- IHG experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.