EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER - FULL-TIME SALARIED POSITION
Must be able to work flexible shifts that will include, nights, weekends and holidays
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Executive Housekeeper who has a passion for delivering awarding winning service, exhibits exceptional leadership skills, and understands the meaning of delivering immaculate rooms and facilities to all of our guests.
- Must have outstanding leadership capabilities demonstrated by one’s ability to direct and inspire an entire Housekeeping Team toward achieving award-winning service and impeccable rooms and commercial areas throughout the hotel.
- Responsibilities include assistant oversight and direction of the entire Housekeeping Department including but not limited to Laundry, Room Attendants, Public Area Attendants, and House-persons.
- Must have extensive, prior hotel Housekeeping supervisory experience with like hotels, including high volume restaurant or banquet facility.
- Must understand and be capable of meeting and exceeding company-wide and brand standards including but not limited to cleanliness, quality assurance (QA), cost containment including labor costs and time allotments for minutes per room”, laundry and purchasing.
- Foremost, must be able to provide Award-Winning Service by exceeding brand standards be evidence of OSAT scores.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and act upon personnel issues on a daily basis. This would include ensuring job expectations are met by subordinates, counseling, reviews and disciplinary action as necessary.
- Must be able to positively interact daily with all Department Heads and hotel line staff.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent time management, organizational and leadership skills. Nights and Weekends required on a rotational variable shift dependent upon occupancy.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve cleanliness and cost expectations.
- Confident, self-driven, dynamic and loves to learn.
- Has a strong ability to take direction and suggestion from others.
- Loves the interaction with the public, extroverted personality – genuine guest service.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.