Aloft/ Element Austin Round Rock
2951 Jazz Street
Round Rock, TX 78664
Click here to learn more about our hotel!
The Dual Sales Manager will build rapport with clients, qualify their needs, sell the appropriate hotel to serve their needs, book the business in the Sales Tracking System, and secure the sale with contracts. This person will ensure that operations have all the information needed to adequately service the group. This manager will work together with the Dual Director of Sales for training, development, goal-setting, accountability, and performance evaluations.
Solicit, confirm and coordinate local Corporate and Group sales. Handle customer inquiries and leads requests for groups (e.g., Selected Service/Extended Stay, 10-99 peak room nights based upon property). Respond in a timely manner to incoming group/catering opportunities that are within predefined Group Sales parameters. Work with customers to align customer preferences with brand needs and actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenues and drive customer loyalty. Important Daily/weekly tasks include but are not limited to:
- Proactive Sales – Seek out a new business that would otherwise not utilize the hotel if not for your direct efforts.
- Action Plans/Problem solving- Working with management & sales team to identify issues of revenue generation then execute a strategy over a specific period of time.
- Relationship building- Developing an association or connection with potential clients in order to secure long-term business.
- Accountability- Communicating actions, & recording activities in order to measure efforts, implement successful strategies, and reward accomplishments.
- Creating contracts and BEOS.
- Analysis of Skills
- Strategic skills
- Detail Oriented
- Conceptual ability
- Team player, etc.
- Ambition and Drive
- Communication Skills
- Converting Strategy to Tactics
- Emotional Composure
- Generate Revenue
- Influencing others
- Inspire followership
- Problem Solving
- High school diploma or GED
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
Disclaimer*** This job description is not exclusive or exhaustive of all job functions that an associate in this position may be asked to perform. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned based on the specific location and business needs.
What We Offer
Lean more about who we are!
In addition to your wage/salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits program to full-time employees that include:
- Employer-Sponsored Medical Benefits (employer pays 3/4 of Health Plan Costs)
- Vision and Dental Plans
- Short-Term Disability
- $20,000 Employer Paid Life Insurance Benefits at no cost
- Discount room rates for Employees at Marriott Hotels Worldwide
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Rapid and Mass Transit Discount Voucher Program
Must pass the pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Hospitality Resource Group LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled