Position: Heart of the House (Kitchen Staff)
Employer: DBMC Restaurants, LLC dba. Walk On's Sports Bistreaux
Position Classification: Part-Time
Thank you for your interest in one of the fastest growing franchises in America, Walk-On’s Bistreaux and Bar. Every position from the host stand to the heart of the house are instrumental to our winning culture!
Walk-On’s has the perfect gameday atmosphere with a taste of Louisiana to keep you wanting more. Our passion for food and fun are on display every day, and we need you to help us win championships! At Walk-On’s we value team camaraderie, and we play for the name on the front not the back.
Our heart of house positions give team members an opportunity to work in a fast paced, team oriented, gameday atmosphere serving amazing Louisiana inspired cuisine. Food first mentality is at the core of our chef driven kitchen.
Heart of house opportunities are offered in a part time capacity. Flexible hours and scheduling are available, which is great for the busy student or anyone who has outside obligations. Room for advancement on the team is always a possibility for the right team member!
- Ability to lift 50 lbsCut and portion food items to spec
- Ensure safety and sanitation standards are met.
- Follow recipes and directions.
- Ability to stand for 10+ hours
- Ability to tolerate high temperature and moisture for extended periods of time
- Ability to work at a fast pace for 10+ hours
- Ability to adhere to uniform guidelines
- Understanding of food safety guidelines
- Have reliable form of transportation
- Perform other related duties assigned by management
Must possess the following qualities:
- Winning personality
- Consistent positive attitude
- Team work mentality
- Fluent in English
Previous restaurant or kitchen experience is not required, but is preferred.
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.