Arbors of Denton!
Atlantic Housing is currently seeking an outgoing individual with excellent customer service skills to join one of our communities in Denton, TX. This individual will be responsible for the overall success of day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate will be well organized, self-motivated, energetic, outgoing, and have a positive attitude.
The Leasing Manager will be responsible, underneath the supervision of the Community Manager, for marketing, leasing, and pre-leasing of rental units. May supervise a team of leasing associates.
- Ensure maximum occupancy of rental units and a high renewal rate.
- Coordinate promotions to increase the number of residents.
- Oversee completion of all necessary paperwork and ensure proper customer service.
- Assist with budgeting and staffing responsibilities as needed.
- Coordinate all aspects of the leasing process including, but not limited to: application processing, paperwork processing and computer input, pre-move-in apartment inspections, resident retention activities, and lease renewal process.
- Perform a variety of other property-related tasks as needed.
- Lead and direct the work of Leasing Associates.
- Must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Must have sufficient experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- May require a Bachelor's degree in the area of specialty and at least 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
This position reports to the Community Manager.
An excellent benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, annual, sick and personal leave, paid holidays and 401(k) retirement plans. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
In addition to the opportunity to apply your expertise toward business and charitable objectives which directly impact families, we offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and meaningful challenges in a workplace that values excellence and work/life balance.
AHF and Atlantic Housing Management LLC are equal opportunity employers.
Atlantic Housing Foundation, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled