Sales Team Los Angeles, for Pinpoint Predictive
Pinpoint Predictive is a VC and Stanford StartX-funded company that is actively seeking an experienced and self-motivated Director of Sales to join our team. This role represents a unique, ground-floor opportunity to make your mark on our company.
You are a passionate and successful sales professional who is interested in human psychology, and in what truly motivates individual differences in behavior in the digital world and beyond. If this is you, then this is an opportunity that you can’t miss:
Pinpoint Predictive has brought to market the first privacy-safe and commercial applications of Psychometric AI-powered targeting and analytics. Our Thinkalike™ rankings are able to significantly outperform lookalike audiences in several ways on important platforms. We are working with a range of paying customers, including Fortune 500 accounts.
Pinpoint is uniquely situated to disrupt people predictions with Psychometric AI, first in marketing personalization, and later across several other important sectors of the economy, including financial services. Bringing to market a first scalable, scientific standard in people data will also disrupt the way that people predictions are made across countries.
Pinpoint was founded by an internationally recognized expert in heritable psychometric traits, and has attracted strong talent in business development, big-data psychometrics, engineering, data science, product, operations, and finance. This opportunity is now, and we’ve got a competitive compensation package of cash + equity + excellent benefits.
· 5-7+ years proven track record selling data, targeting, analytics or digital-marketing/advertising solutions to CMOs, media buyers, analytics teams, and other digital decision makers, preferably direct to large consumer brands.
· Have a robust network of contacts in the digital-media industry who you cansell a high-performance, high-insight, and highly differentiated solution for digital marketing across social and programmatic platforms, and potentially out of home, TV, and email marketing as well.
· Effectively articulate and differentiate product features and value propositions.
· Advise on pricing strategy, and negotiate terms with buyers.
· Comfortable selling a product that is still evolving quickly, and whose efficiencies are continually increasing; have your finger on the pulse of the industry and customer responses, and translate these into feedback for the product team.
· Maintain an accurate sales pipeline of all opportunities, contacts, and reporting of account history; meticulous pipeline management through the use of a CRM.
· Sales applicants of all levels are being reviewed. Pay is competitive and commensurate with experience.
· Source and close new accounts to regularly meet and exceed sales goals.
· Strong knowledge of ad-tech, the digital-media landscape, and related technologies; comfortable speaking about technical subjects at a conceptual level with data scientists and engineers.
· Experience working at early-stage startups.
· Experience managing one or more salespeople.
· Resourceful self-starter and team player with strong leadership skills.
· Entrepreneurial spirit.
· Must be comfortable working independently.
· Strong written and communication skills.
· Uncompromising attention to details.
· Succeeds in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
Contact: email@example.com, with “Sales Team Los Angeles” in the subject