Department Reports To Last Modified
Dining Room GM 2017-6-6
• Floor Manager is responsible for managing daily dining room operations of Armando's, including the performance, management and development of employees.Ensure that guests are satisfied with their dining experience.
• Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs
• Oversee and manage all areas of the Dining room and make final decisions on matters of importance to guest service.
• Confers with General manager and other personnel to plan menus and related activities such as dining room, bar, and banquet operations.
• Investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints.
• Ensures positive guests service in all areas
• Responds to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
• Completes incidents reports promptly in the event that a guest or employee is injured.
• Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
• Manages and instructs staff during shift upholding Armando's standards, product quality and cleanliness.
• Learns names and personally acknowledges regular guests.
• Schedules staff hours and assigns duties.
• Ensure the restocking and replenishment of Dining room and bar inventory and supplies at the beginning, throughout and at end of the shift.
• Ensures that bar and food inventory reports are accurately entered into point of sale system
• Ensures that all employee cash out envelopes balance and tips are entered into credit card terminals properly.
• Assist General manager and oversee the training of new employees.
• Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations and conducting performance reviews.
• College degree is preferred
• A combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative
• Must have 2-3 years of FOH managenent experience.
• Must be able to handle the pressure of coordinating multiple tasks and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems.
• Pleasant, polite manner and neat appearance
• Good communication skills
APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR POSITIONS, WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, AGE, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, MARITAL STATUS, AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES.