If you have a passion for hospitality, are committed to creating cherished guest memories and want to be a part of some of the greatest events in Southern Oregon we want to hear from you! Our Food & Beverage department at Neuman Hotel Group has been a part of some of the Valley’s most distinguished and respected events including Hearts & Vines, the Festival of Trees & the Oregon Wine Experience.
Summary of Position: The purpose of this position is to interact with our guests and ensure they have a great experience when dining and meeting at the resort. Event Servers are responsible for positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly and efficient manner. At all times, servers are expected to be attentive to our guest needs and making them feel welcome, comfortable, important and relaxed.
- Previous serving experience preferred.
- Excellent oral communication skills required.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts and schedules, including weekends, holidays and overtime.
- Must be a team player and demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, confidence and can easily interact with strangers.
- Food Handlers Card (or ability to obtain within 7 days of hire) - OLCC Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of food presentation, preparation and handling.
- Will stand and walk for long periods of time, possibly at extended distances
- Frequently lifts/carries up to 25 lbs and occasionally lifts/carries up to 50 lbs
- Working conditions may be indoor or outdoor depending on event location and varied weather conditions are expected.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business dictates.
Neuman Hotel Group is a family owned company headquartered in Ashland, Oregon with over 300 employees. Neuman Hotel Group manages properties both in Ashland and Medford including: Ashland Springs Hotel, Ashland Hills Hotel and Suites, Inn at the Commons, Lithia Springs Resort, Larks Restaurants (located inside the Ashland Springs Hotel in Ashland and inside the Inn at the Commons in Medford) and the Waterstone Spa.
Neuman Hotel Group offers our employees a generous medical/dental/vision benefits package, 401k plan, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), gym membership discounts and excellent discounts to our hotels, restaurants, and spa.