If you have the desire to join a great organization with opportunity for job growth, Heritage Properties invites you to join their team! We are currently interviewing for a full-time groundskeeper position at Plantation Apartments and Vineyard of Olive Branch, in Olive Branch, Mississippi. If you are a high-energy, dedicated individual with an eye for detail, we look forward to hearing from you!
Maintain cleanliness of grounds, amenities, buildings, breezeways, parking lot, and driveways.
Responsibilities and Duties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
- Cleans grounds and removes litter.
- Spreads salt on public passage ways to prevent ice buildup.
- Responsible for daily upkeep of the property buildings and grounds which includes cleaning and removing of trash.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance, and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company.
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents.
- Responsible for maintaining the required property uniform and ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all times.
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of management company policies and property community policies.
- Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development.
- And anything else that the Property Manager feels falls into the Groundskeeper’s job description
Qualifications and Skills
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.