· Prepare and cook the food to be served to our guests in various locations. Maintain strict adherence to the product presentation guidelines and quantity standards for all food product. Maintain proper food temperatures.
· Work with the Stand Leader (volunteers) to maintain production levels and communicate product quantity levels between the “front of house” and “back of house” areas.
· Assist team members in completing the closing responsibilities of the location (cleaning cooking utensils, cooking equipment, sweeping, mopping, and properly putting away unused or opened foods in the “back of house” etc.).
· Clean and maintain the ice cream machines where applicable.
· Responsible for washing dishes used in the preparation of food products.
· Participate as a team member preparing, cooking and delivering food products during the event from the “back of house” area to the “front of house” area of a location.
· Keep the area neat, clean and organized.
· Maintain ALL food preparation requirements and temperatures as determined by the Food and Health Department for the preparing and cooking of food.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of this position. This position requires employees to have good vision, frequently use hands, talk, hear, walk stairs and stand for long periods of time in extreme hot or cold weather and other inclement conditions. Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.