The Regional Director of Sales and Business Development is responsible for promoting the services of agencies assigned but not limited to all Regency agencies and service lines, providing continuing training and monitoring of the business development and sales activity of the agency Business Development Specialists to include regional direction for Clinical Liaisons. The Regional Director of Sales & Business Development shall know the policies and procedures of the agency and be prepared to follow them throughout their daily routine.
The ideal candidate will live in San Antonio, Dallas or Houston but will SUPPORT and TRAVEL throughout Texas.
- Promote, be knowledgeable and identify all agency services, healthcare market alternative payment models and initiatives including community programs.
- Provide training to all Business Development Specialists of assigned agencies. Monitor educational opportunities of the Business Development Specialists and Clinical Liaisons opportunities for the Clinical Liaisons in tandem with the Corporate Director of Sales Management.
- Monitor and provide training to agency staff regarding the admissions process and business development efforts to include customer service training.
- Monitor and assist the Clinical Liaisons, Business Development Specialists for an efficient and quick admissions process that results in a smooth transition/admission for the patient, their families, and referral sources.
- Assist with the development of all agency strategic sales and business development plans. Monitor and document the progression of strategic sales and business development plan. Report progression of the strategic sales and business development plan to the agency Administrator, Business Development Specialists, Clinical Liaisons, Regional Vice President of Operations, Senior Vice President of Business Development, and Senior Vice President for Home Care and Hospice.
- Review Business Development Specialist’s and Clinical Liaison’s daily and quarterly sales and business and provide direction based on the facility and market need.
- Assist the agency and/ or market Clinical Liaisons, Business Development Specialists with the development of new referral sources and innovative ways to heighten community awareness.
- Meet with referral sources of each agency to ensure needs are being met and done so in a timely manner.
- Assist each agency with community/agency events.
- May be necessary to assist or support an agency during emergency situations.
- Provide periodic review of each Business Development Specialist, Clinical Liaison with the agency Administrator.
- Actively assist and participate in the enhancement of the lives of our patients through our dedicated approach to patient care and our census building programs.
- Actively assist and participate in the development and retention of staff through recruitment, training and nurturing the employees of the facility.
- May be required to perform other duties and tasks as assigned by the Senior Vice President of Business Development, Senior Vice President for Home Care and Hospice, Regional Administrator in accordance with the qualifications and training.
- Educational/Training Requirements
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred
At least 2 years of Multi-Agency Home Healthcare and Hospice Sales and Business Development oversight and management experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regency Integrated Health Services is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled