EVERGREEN HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT, LLC Vancouver, WA $18.00 per hour
You have to love doing it all!
- Out of the box thinkers.
- Live in the now and know what’s next
- Have high energy and a bold do-it-yourself attitude
- Driving our guest service scores on all platforms
YOU'LL BE DOING THIS AND MORE:
- Perform basic repairs and preventative maintenance on PTAC/HVAC equipment, furniture/cabinetry, appliances, light fixtures and plumbing.
- Perform interior and exterior painting as needed.
- Troubleshoot various technical devices such as key card systems, internet equipment, television equipment, etc.
- Execute routine safety inspections and report/repair issues with equipment or systems.
- Respond to all guest requests with a sense of urgency and service frame of mind.
- Support the goals of the hotel through teamwork and collaboration with all departments.
Previous maintenance experience in a hotel or property management setting is preferred. To be successful in this role, you need basic verbal and written communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, carrying, and moving up to 50 pounds. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and be comfortable with working safely from heights. Previous technical training or job experience is a plus. Applicants must be available to work weekends and holidays.