Looking for a FUN place to work?
Point Sebago Resort is always looking for energetic and enthusiastic people who are dedicated to providing our guests with the best vacation possible. Our golf course maintenance staff help us to achieve this goal by maintaining a beautiful and prestigious golf course for our guests.
- Must be able to spend many hours exposed to the elements.
- Must be available to work 1 weekend day per week.
- May require nights.
- This position has a 5:00 AM start time.
- Must be able to lift 60+ lbs with frequency.
- Must be able to stoop, stand and bend for 10 hours a day.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- This is a seasonal position that works May through October.
Description of Duties
- Daily preparation equipment.
- Report on time at regular start time.
- Check equipment oil, fluids, tire pressure, proper trailer connection and all lights are in working condition.
- Perform and manage landscape and maintenance tasks.
- Work in conjunction with the manager to ensure the work implemented efficiently.
- Provide labor associated with the maintenance of all lawns, including cleanouts.
- Perform all tasks of operations including but not limited to mowing, line trimming, blowing, leaf and debris removal, weeding, edging, hedging, raking and mulch installation.
- Receive openly “on the job” training safety, equipment, technique, etc.
- Proper use of safety equipment and Personal Protective Equipment and practices of the crew.
- Address questions or concerns with the clients if approached. Communicate customer’s questions immediately with the manager.
- Unload/load equipment and material, clean out truck/trailer by removing trash, debris, etc. daily.
- Wash dirty equipment (including all mower decks) and return to the storage location. Report damaged or broken equipment to your manager immediately to get parts in order.