Partnership Activation Specialist
Reports to: Senior Director of Business Development
Direct Reports: None
The primary focus of this role is activation and fulfillment of partnerships and major accounts including brands like Yuengling, Sands Casino, Coca Cola, Martin Guitar, PlayStation, Capital Blue Cross, Wells Fargo, PNC Bank and more than 250 additional partners.
Major account partnership account activation oversite including:
· Coordination with Marketing and Operations on the implementation and placement of signage acknowledging partner(s).
· Promotions and onsite experiential activations.
· Contests and sweepstakes for one of a kind prizes and experiences.
· Ticket coordination and fulfillment.
· Autonomous advertising fulfillment.
· Brand inclusion in marketing efforts.
· Social media and email campaigns integrated into festival and event marketing efforts and contests.
· Oversite of fulfillment and support for sponsors, mobile marketers and exhibitors making sure that all contractual benefits of sponsorship are delivered successfully. Up to 40% of time will be spent on other account fulfillment and activation.
· Work with Senior Marketing and Sponsorship Coordinator on ticket fulfillment for sponsors.
· Assist the Senior Marketing and Sponsorship Coordinator to electronically create, update and maintain media, sponsorship and in-kind contractual agreements.
· Assist the Senior Marketing and Sponsorship Coordinator on ticket fulfillment for sponsors.
· Assist the marketing team in preparing Marketing, Sponsorship and Development presentations, packets of materials, etc.
· Assist Marketing and sponsorship teams with partnership recaps.
· Support the Advancement team with any additional duties that may be required across the department as needed.
Note: As job descriptions cannot possibly list all types of activities that one may encounter in a position, the person holding the position may be required to undertake other duties that are broadly in line with the above key duties as assigned by his/her supervisor when necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Outgoing, approachable and dynamic relationship builder; a strong communicator, excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills; ability to use the telephone and computer to communicate in a professional manner.
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of people, including sponsors, staff, volunteers and patrons.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or equivalent work experience supporting strong leadership teams required.
- Social media, e-mail marketing experience.
- Extremely well-organized; ability to function easily, cooperatively and independently in a fast-paced, ever-changing, deadline-driven work environment.
- Exceptional time-management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, Excel (use of pivot tables, multi-channel, charts, v-lookups, etc.), PowerPoint, Outlook, and Publisher required; proficiency with Raiser’s Edge, Patron’s Edge or other similar Sponsor/Donor software a plus.
- At least one year of experience in a marketing, sales or development assistant role or relevant administrative or work-related experience preferred.
- Detail oriented; demonstrated ability to work in a team environment; ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities, process-oriented.
- A valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and reliable transportation to move from building to building as needed as well as the ability to attend meetings offsite as necessary.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds frequently, and up to 25 pounds occasionally, with or without assistance.
The following qualities are desirable, but are not required:
- A passion or appreciation for the arts, music and cultural programs and events.
- Experience working in a non-profit environment.
ArtsQuest has a culture of CARES; Creativity, Adaptability, Risk Taking, Evaluation and Sustainability; In order to be successful at ArtsQuest you must be willing and able to take ownership, and make significant contributions to the success of the organization:
- We value a collaborative work style as well as the ability to work cross-functionally.
- We not only work in an office environment in close vicinity with other staff members, across multiple buildings, we also work outdoors in all types of weather during festivals and events
- We sometimes work long and unusual hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays when necessary.
Salary and Benefits:
A salary range has been established and will be discussed with qualified candidates. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical, term life, and long-term disability insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan. We offer a generous paid time off policy as well as discounts on select visual arts and education programs, concerts, comedy and cinema, festivals and events.
FLSA Status: Exempt
ArtsQuest is an Equal Opportunity Employer