Title Alliance currently has openings for high energy Mobile Escrow Officers with strong industry knowledge and excellent customer support skills for our Metro Phoenix, AZ locations
Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and our brand
Escrow Officers are responsible for, pre-closing, coordinating with lenders, preparing closing statements, scheduling and conducting the closing, issuing title policies, preparation and recording of documents and making appropriate disbursements associated with the settlement process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review and clear title;
- Identify underwriting concerns;
- Prepare the Closing Disclosure, ALTA Settlement Statement, and HUD-1 when applicable;
- Order bring downs and tax certifications;
- Obtain conveyancing;
- Prepare daily deposits;
- Process incoming and outgoing recordings and letters of indemnity;
- Obtain funding approval and prepare disbursements
- Prepare recordings and balance Simpifile
- Prepare wire transfers
- Prepare final title policies
- Other duties as required
- Must have a high school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Must have 2+ years of escrow officer experience managing and executing the escrow process
- Notary or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence outcomes through effective written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment and effectiveness in the delivery and focus of customer service to drive value
- Demonstrated mastery of multi-tasking effectively, particularly in stressful and high volume situations
- Experience with title industry software, RamQuest preferred; experience with MS Office suite
- Demonstrates expertise in establishing credibility within the organization
- Adheres to high ethical standards while keeping all commitments
Title Alliance Ltd. is a renowned leader in the real estate industry providing innovative title and escrow services one customer experience at a time through the creation and management of highly successful title joint ventures. We are an employer of choice because we understand the most valuable investment we can make is in our team of passionate and committed industry professionals. Together we are expanding a compliant and customer-driven title and escrow experience into newer markets while continuously providing innovative industry expertise. Founded in 1948, we have formed joint ventures in Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia since 1983. Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and brand.
Title Alliance is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program. Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance at competitive rates; generous paid time off plan; company paid - life insurance, short term and long term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
Title Alliance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Title Alliance LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled