What is work without play? At the Children’s Therapy Center, we pride ourselves on our fun kid-friendly environment and attitudes! We love to see our patients smiling and thriving, and we are seeking enthusiastic Speech Language Pathologists to help us maximize every child’s potential!
Sign on Bonus Opportunity!
We are currently seeking Speech Language Pathologists to join us for both full-time and part-time positions at our pediatric outpatient centers in Sterling, Springfield, and Gainesville, Virginia.
Also considering therapists for our fourth location in Falls Church!
Leadership opportunities are available for SLPs who are interested in becoming CFY Supervisors, mentors, and clinical instructors.
As a therapist at the Children’s Therapy Center, you will have the opportunity to work with a comprehensive team of therapists who have the opportunity to treat children of all ages for various reasons. No two days will be exactly alike! Speech-language pathologists often have co-treats with occupational and physical therapists, and have meetings to problem solve and treatment plan. Our SLPs are able to evaluate and treat children and adolescents for diagnosis and disorders such as early language development and expressive and receptive language disorders, feeding disorders, apraxia, articulation; fluency, voice, social skills, pragmatics, and executive functioning. Our therapist gains experience programming and teaching augmentative communication strategies, and we often work with kids who have autism, genetic disorders, concussions, and brain injuries.
Additional reasons our speech-language pathologists enjoy working with The Children’s Therapy Center:
· Team based approach within our outpatient centers, where you have the opportunity to collaborate daily with both therapists in your own discipline and other disciplines
· Variety of friendly work environments- your clinical strengths and abilities will be matched and valued
· Mentorship Program "STEPS: Striving for Therapist Excellence and Patient Satisfaction"- your professional goals will be addressed, appreciated, and met
· Ability to work with students and become a Clinical Instructor
· Flexible schedules, which can include days, evenings, and/or Saturdays
· Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits, with three benefit plans to choose from
· 401K Plan, with a generous company contribution
· Paid Continuing Education Plan, which includes money for courses and a The Children’s Therapy Center sponsored day
· Free workshops and in-services throughout the year
The Theraplay Family of Companies now includes Austill's Educational Therapy Services, Positive Steps Therapy, AOT, Inc., Fleming Therapy Services, and the Children's Therapy Centers. This allows us to work with children, to help them maximize their potential, in over 25 pediatric outpatient centers, in schools, and in homes throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Northern Virginia.