Do you want to work for an organization that values autonomy? Do you want to have FUN at work? Do you want to come to work at a place where the employee owners love and value their ownership, where our teams value each other, and where the leadership values everyone? If you said yes to the above, then you might be interested in the opening we have for a Rockstar Project Coordinator in our Carthage, Missouri office. Not only will you get to work in an up and coming office but you will get to live in one of the hottest growing areas in the nation. What more could you ask for? Maybe to be an owner? Well you’re in luck, it just so happens that we are 100% employee owned!
What you will get to do:
- Assist project managers and designers to maximize productivity
- Collaborate with other consultants that are part of the project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
- Assist in the monitoring of schedules for the projects and proposal deadlines
- Coordinate with clients for signatures on permit applications and related documents
- Assist with facilitating and growing client relationships by confidentiality and continuously demonstrating commitment to clients’ needs
- Report updates verbally and in written form to project coordinators, project managers, and/or clients weekly
- Document all project related activities with detailed descriptions and time spend to support client invoicing daily
- Involvement in Engineering and Surveying submittals, including: cover letters, applications, submittal coordination, state permitting, etc.
- Project research and site development coordination
- Attend meetings and prepare required meeting documents and meeting minutes
- Demonstrate commitment to clients’ needs and confidentiality
You will be a good fit if:
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Thrive in a high-volume, deadline driven work environment
- Able to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Well organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and customer service oriented
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- High School Diploma
- At least 2 years’ of relevant work or experience in the industry
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite
- Capable to perform light lifting up to 25 pounds
- Leadership that values autonomy
- Employee Owners who love and value their ownership!
- Community of Owners who value each other
- We have an AMAZING team that will support you
- We are just different
- We value creating an environment where our teammates can be passionate about their work and instantly feel the AE family culture
A comprehensive benefits package is offered to all employees, along with a work environment that encourages growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. A few benefits offered are: ESOP, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance.
It is the policy of Anderson Engineering to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to their race, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record, religion, sex, national origin or any other categorization protected by law, and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive continuing program
ANDERSON ENGINEERING INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled