CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with client facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to our customers. Headquartered in Australia, we provide local services solutions to clients across the globe.
Our Denver location anchored the CTM brand in the US in 2012. Through the CTM growth model, we are now a top travel provider in North America with offices and virtual staff coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global industry leader.
We are looking for a Program Manager, Corporate Travel, to join our Tech Hub in Montrose, CA.
This position needs someone with passion, energy, and drive that can bring creative ideas, strategic thinking, a bias toward action, and a strong appetite for execution. The role requires an individual with a technical background, excellent program management abilities, and a proven track record of delivering results. Will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise, reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks, and identifying opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Work closely with the product teams to develop and manage the execution of best practices to guide the Product Organization through various stages of the development lifecycle
- Explore new ways of improving existing services and products
- Provide product training and technical expertise
- Identify and present innovative product solutions
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations.
- Evaluate workflows, methods, and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Develop written instructions and user manuals
- Quickly identify issues with systems and processes and provide a recommended solution.
- Use data and analysis to make decisions and influence others
- Act as an SME and provide support to dev teams
Skill Set Required:
- Analytical & Problem Solving: Be an analytical thinker who will serve as the primary subject matter expert and point of contact between the development team and the assigned functional business areas.
- Communication: Must have exemplary communication skills, bring attention to detail, and possess a strong ability to influence.
- Organization: Excellent time management and organizational skills that can be applied to a large workload and strict deadlines while meeting all deliverables.
- Process Management: Ability to follow existing documented process. Identify areas of improvement in the existing process and present clear recommendations for these improvements. Analyze requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; study system capabilities; write specifications.
- Initiative: Able to see a problem or a means of improving an existing issue and take steps to move forward towards a resolution.
- Collaboration: Can work with key stakeholders from many other parts of the CTM business to ensure processes and solutions are in line with best practices and are operating efficiently for all stakeholders. Partner with other cross-functional leads (Engineering/PM/UX) to help define the vision/strategy, establish processes and operations for executing against the vision to deliver high impact projects.
- Must have intermediate to advanced skills using the Sabre CRS / GDS system to book air, car, and hotel, and for invoicing and ticketing the same.
- Must be able to establish relationships with Sabre Project Leads to collaborate on mid and long-term solutions and improvements in Sabre that relate to CTM technologies (eg. REST APIs)
- Familiar with iterative development methodologies (Agile/SCRUM/Kanban)
- Familiar with ticketing and documentation platforms such as Jira and Confluence
- Travel industry experience as a Tour Operator, Corporate Travel Counselor, Travel Agent, or GDS Helpdesk highly desirable
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Min Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a BA, Product, or Program role
- Proven history of working in a technology-driven company
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Experience with Native Sabre is required
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
- Numerous paid holidays.